Terms and Conditions
1. The O2’s full terms and conditions relating to ticket sales and admission (the “Terms and Conditions”) can be found at www.theo2.co.uk or are available upon request from The O2 Box Office.
2. Please check your Tickets upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Defacing the Ticket or removing the Ticket stub will invalidate the Ticket. You must produce a valid ticket or wristband to gain entry to the venue and upon request for inspection at any time. Failure to produce your ticket or wristband when requested may result in you being ejected from the venue.
3. Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and cannot be cancelled or exchanged after purchase other than in accordance with Terms and Conditions.
4. It is your responsibility to check that the Event is going ahead at the date and time printed on this Ticket. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change.
5. If an Event is cancelled or rescheduled or postponed please refer to your point of purchase for details of your ticket agent’s refund and/or exchange policy. 7. We reserve the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on this Ticket where it is not possible to allow you to occupy the specific seat printed on your Ticket.
6. We are not liable for any Tickets which are lost, stolen or damaged. Standing Tickets purchased from third party agents cannot be duplicated if lost or stolen.
7. For The O2 arena, Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 or over. Children under 16 cannot enter the standing area. Most indigO2 shows are for all ages, 14 years & under must be accompanied by an adult and seated. Club nights are 18+ only. Other age restrictions may apply to specific Events and are notified at the point of sale.
8. In order to ensure the security, safety and comfort of all patrons, we reserve the right at our reasonable discretion to refuse admission to or to eject you from the Venue without compensation or refund.
9. Searching is a condition of entry. Please see the Terms and Conditions for details of prohibited items.
10. Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted in The O2. Food and beverages cannot be brought into The O2 arena or indigO2 and may be restricted or limited in relation to Events taking place at other Venues within The O2.
11. When purchasing alcohol if you appear to be under 25 you will be asked for proof of age.
12. The O2 is a no smoking venue. There is no re-admission once you have left the venue.
13. There will be no admission to the Event before the designated opening times. For some shows latecomers may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance.
14. Should you experience any problems during your visit please contact the nearest steward as every effort will be made to resolve issues prior to or during the Event.
15. In seated areas other people might stand up in front of you during the Event.
16. Unauthorised photography or recording is not permitted.
18. The O2 is located at North Greenwich tube station and can also be accessed via bus and river. Please see www.tfl.gov.uk and www.thamesclippers.com for transport information. You must leave the venue quietly in consideration for our neighbours.