Xclusivetouch is an events company based in central London, focusing on unique events in London, one off projects and events abroad.
With 5 weekly club nights, special one off parties and concerts the events side of our company has grown to become the biggest in London. Recently we’ve put a strong focus on the quality of the online content published on our website and as such we are looking to expand our team of Editors and contributors ready for the launch of our new website and mobile app in January.
We are currently publishing 20 articles p/w on our site across 5 categories; The LOOKBOOK (fashion & beauty), Love & Lust, Lifestyle, Music & Entertainment and #anyexcuse (humour/random posts. Our goal is to have this increase to 50 articles a week.
The position advertised is for a intern/contributor. Internship will run for 3 months potential to move into full time position working as a Junior Editor after. Expected to work from home as well as from the office.
To apply for this Position:
Example articles/blog post you have written
A link to you personal blog (if applicable)
A link to a website where your work has been published)
– Manage new and current contributors and send them potential topics to write on.
– Publish a total of 10 articles p/w, between yourself and team of contributors.
– Find brands/companies that relate to our brand and mention them in your articles i.e editor of The LOOKBOOK (fashion and beauty) will suggest that contributors mention “missguided” in an article.
– Promote the blogs and articles published in your section on your social media pages. Facebook, Twitter, Tumbr, Pinterest etc
– Impeccable use of grammar
– Great knowledge on popular culture
– Creative imagination/story telling
– The ability to work to deadlines
– The ability to meet deadlines on a daily basis
– Will be well accustomed to various social media platforms