Boat Terms and Conditions
General Admission terms and conditions for boat ticket purchases:
Dock address: Tower Millennium Pier, Lower Thames Street, EC3N 4DT
1. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance before 19:00 – at this time the boat will leave the dock and you will no longer be able to board so please allow plenty of time for your journey.
2. It is advised to arrive at 18:15 to avoid large queues.
3. The departure time and the terminal at Tower Millennium Pier are subject to change. Up to date information will be available at xclusivetouch.co.uk and from event staff at the station and pier entrance on the day. Please also check our social media platforms and your email inbox/junk mail for updates.
4. On arrival at the pier, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV approved ID) as this is an 18+ only event. Once you reach the front of the queue your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
5. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restrictions, dress code, intoxication, gender balance etc.) for full details contact the event manager or see xclusivetouch.co.uk.
6. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission – this is at the security and door staff’s discretion.
7. Entertainment, decorations, acts, DJs and performers are subject to change.
8. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines or arriving late to the dock.
9. Refunds will ONLY be issued should the event be cancelled.
10. No large all-male groups are allowed to purchase tickets – security will prevent entrance and no refund will be given. For more information, please contact the event manager before purchasing.