|1||Are there jobs available for xclusivetouch?|
|Yes! Check our opportunities section in the footer of this page.|
|2||Can I amend my guest list names?|
|Yes! Simply text or e-mail the event manager for the party if you wish to amend.|
|3||How do I add names to the guest list?|
|Text or e-mail your names to the event manager listed for the party you wish to attend.|
|4||How do I receive newsletters/updates from XclusiveTouch?|
|When you have a become a member of xclusivetouch you can receive.|
|5||Is a table booking compulsory?|
|No you can attend our parties without a table booking|
|6||Is guest list compulsory?|
|At most venues guest list is compulsory for entry. If not the guest either gives you
priority or discounted entry so it’s always worth adding your name.
|7||My photo is not in your gallery?|
|Unfortunately as we take up to 100 photo’s per event we can’t upload all of them. Get in touch with us
and we may be able to send it over.
|8||Terms and conditions for ticket purchases|
1. 1 ticket per person
2. This ticket entitles the ticketholder to entrance
3. You must arrive 2100-2200 to enjoy the champagne reception and avoid queuing times.
4. Only guests with table reservations may jump the queue.
5. When purchasing tickets Box office collection means tickets held at door or can be collected from office anytime prior to the event or will be held at the venue on the door. The card used to purchase the tickets is required to collect
6. The ticket holder must adhere to the venues entrance guidelines (age “over 21s” , dress code, intoxication, gender balance etc.)
7. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission
8. Entertainment and acts may be subject to change.
9. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venues entrance guidelines.
10. Refunds will only be issues should the event be cancelled.
|These can be found in the footer of any page|
|10||What if my guests don’t come?|
|There is no fine for this but out of courtesy we appreciate if you inform us of cancellations
as it will free up space for someone else to attend.
|11||What is a guest list?|
|A guest list is the list of names held at a clip board at the venue of a club. There can be
multiple guest list’s at one venue so it’s important you know which guest list you have been
|12||What is a table booking?|
|This entitles you to VIP seating in the party. There is no “hire fee” to book a table
only a minimum drink spend. Table bookings come with a queue jump & waitress service.
|13||What is a “minimum spend”?|
|This is the amount you must spend on drinks to book the VIP table. IE if your minimum spend is
£500 then you must spend £500 on drinks at the party.
|14||When is the latest I can add names to the guest list?|
|Usually 7.30pm on the day of the party, however it’s worth checking with the event
manager if you wish to be added after the deadline.