How & Where NOT to get tattoos modeled by Harry Styles..
In fact, we were so intrigued that we decided to decode the meaning behind Mr Styles’ awful tattoos.
Each piece of ‘art’ has been numbered and explanations for each are in the box below.
UNLOCKING THE MEANING BEHIND HARRY STYLES’ BODY ART
- ‘Things I can’t’ appears on right arm. See 5
- The words ‘Might as well…’
- ‘I can’t change’
- A padlock, key and Shammrock
- ‘Things I can’ appears on the left arm. See 1
- The letter ‘A’ for his mum Anne
- HMS Victory
- A coat hanger
- Big black heart
- Double crucifix with letters ‘M’ and ‘K’ underneath
- ‘Can I Cry?’
- Around the globe with a collection of cities including New York, Los Angeles and London where One Direction have performed
- 17BLACK – James Bond’s lucky casino reference
- His sister Gemma’s name in Hebrew
- The double chest swallow
- Pink Floyd’s iconic Dark Side Of The Moon symbol
- A Bird cage
- Please help us. We don’t know what it says!
- An iced gem
- Big black star – the first tattoo of many
- ‘Won’t stop till we surrender’
- SMCL – smile more, cry later apparently
- Theatre masks showing comedy and tragedy