New Year Eve Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions for ticket purchases:
1. This ticket entitles the ticket holder to a single entrance. Time restrictions apply – please see your individual ticket for this. Failure to enter a venue by the time specified on your ticket may result in a surcharge or refused entry.
2. It is advised to arrive between early to avoid queuing times. Please be aware that the door may close for 10 minutes over midnight, during which time guests will be held at the door until it re-opens.
3. Only guests with table reservations are entitled to jump the queue.
4. On arrival to the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation, the card used to purchase the tickets and ID (passport, driving license or any GOV-approved ID). Once you reach the front of the queue your information will be checked off by the door host for entrance.
5. The ticket holder must adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines (age restrictions, dress code, intoxication, gender balance etc.) for full details contact the event manager or see xclusivetouch.co.uk.
6. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in refusal of admission.
7. Entertainment, decorations, acts, performers and themes are subject to change.
8. Refunds will not be issued if the ticket holder is refused admission for failure to adhere to the venue’s entrance guidelines – this is at the security team’s discretion.
9. Refunds will ONLY be issued should the event be canceled.
10. Table bookings must be claimed by a specific time to prevent issues entering the venue. Please check with the event manager or see xclusivetouch.co.uk for individual package details.
11. No large all-male groups are allowed to purchase tickets – security will prevent entrance and no refund will be given. For more information, please contact the event manager before purchasing.
12. Deposits for table packages are non-refundable.