Terms and conditions
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
3. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
4. From time to time this website may also include links to other London nightlife websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
5. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent
6. Please respect age restrictions. Age restrictions for all our events are strictly 18+, unless otherwise stated.
7. We will do everything we can to ensure that availability of the Guest List Form will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, this cannot be guaranteed. Guest list confirmation does not fully guarantee the entry to club events. Entry is subject to dress policy, appropriateness and the club security discretion.
8. Acceptable Usage Policy – This Site may contain discussion groups, bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive services. We support the free flow of information and ideas over the Internet but do not actively monitor use of our discussion groups, bulletin boards or chat rooms. Similarly, we do not exercise editorial control over the content of any third party sites, electronic mail transmission, text message, news group, bulletin board, chat room or other material created or accessible over or through the Site. As a result, you may be exposed to content on the Site or on sites accessible over or through the Site that you find offensive or objectionable. However, we do reserve the right to monitor our discussion groups, bulletin boards, chat rooms and other interactive portions of the Site and to remove any content which, in our sole discretion, constitutes a misuse of these interactive services and may restrict, suspend or terminate your use of these services or the Site where we believe that there has been such a misuse.
9. Our use of personal information:
Marketing purposes. We may use information for internal marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends amongst our consumers or to measure the amount of traffic to our websites. We may also use your personal information in order to communicate with you about our products and services and those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent companies and any of their related businesses. However, you will be able to choose whether or not to receive such communications when you first provide personal information to us.
Legal purposes. We may disclose your personal information if permitted by law or required to do so by law or where we believe such action is necessary in order to protect or defend our interests or the interests of our customers or users of our site.