Join us as we launch our biggest ever weekly Saturday night party at SKY BAR, Saturday 20th AUGUST !
For those seeking a party full of style, fun and charisma, this is the event guaranteed to deliver. We bring you the biggest and best parties in London and now we offer you Sky Bar, winner of “best new club” at the 2011 London Club and Bar Awards.
Situated on the 29th Floor of the Millbank tower, the venue delivers the whole package; a beautiful crowd, a stunning view over London and a huge capacity for you to enjoy. Since its launch earlier this year Sky Bar has hosted some of the hottest parties in London, playing host to a number of celebrity faces and famous DJs.
The attraction of Sky Bar is that it’s more than a nightclub, it’s an experience which includes;
– Stunning views across London whilst magnificently lit up at night
– A smokers garden with its own bar and shisha
– 6 Express lifts taking guests back and forth between ground and 29th floor
– A complimentary shuttle bus service collecting and dropping guests from Pimlico tube to SkyBar
– A mobile DJ booth allowing the DJ to interact with guests
– 700 plus capacity including over 25 VIP tables
– Futuristic lighting and ‘all white’ interior design.
If you have not been to the Sky Bar it is a can’t miss addition to the clubbing scene and a must see venue. The music policy is Commercial RnB, House and club classics presented by the capitals top DJ JOHNNY BLUESTONE. Please note that the free shuttle service operates between 2200-0030 collecting guests from outside Pimlico Tube and dropping them at Sky Bar. The Shuttle bus is signposted and has an estimated collection time of 10 minutes.
** When attending Sky Bar please arrive early to avoid disappointment, table reservations are advised for apredominantly male groups **
Entrance: Ladies free before 11 �20 otherwise
Dress Code: Smart and stylish Guys must wear Shoes
Regular Table: �500 Minimum (Seat 8 people)
Premium �750 Minimum (Seat 8-13)
VIP Tables: �1000 Minimum spend (Seat 14 – 20 people)
Event Manager: Van for Guest list & Table bookings
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: 020 7734 9116